Translate

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Henri Elephant is smitten with Mademoiselle Tweet by Rosanna Hope

Henri the Elephant is totally in love with his new friend Mademoiselle Tweet!
This is one of my  latest  illustrations for the Babybonbon tops of my new line of Babybonbon Bundles. These little pieces of art are printed by a professional fabric manufacturer on the most luxurious poly charmeuse and backed with additional soft Minky.  You can have any name of your choice Printed right on the baby blanket. I call these sweet treats, little Tuckies.  That was the name we used in our family. Tuckie In Tuckie in was heard at bed time in our house.
I have designed two pastel fabrics to coordinate with Love at First Site  Amour Plaid and Amour Bubble Dots , perfect for all of your nursery decor. 

These fabrics are available as yardage. 

I have 12 designs in this collection and you have a wide selection of designs for both your little diva or special little guy.  You can see a few finished samples below in the previous blogs.  Drop me a note for order instructions or order at my www.babybonbons.etsy.com shop. I am presently working on my new web site which should be open very soon.
                                                               Drop me a note...Have a sweet Evening
                                                                            Hugs,
                                                                               Rosanna Hope

2 comments:

Terri Smith said...

Hi Rosanna,

So nice to have discovered your visit this morning at my place. This is Terri Smith, from Dimples & Dragonflies.

I'm so pleased to meet you...and I'm absolutley loving your work! Before leaving I too will become a Follower of yours, and I certainly will be revisiting you soon!

Have a sensational weekend!

Hugs of Friendship & Sunshine,
Terri Smith
http://dimplesdragonflies.com

Kristopher K said...

Love your new design "Henri the Elephant" - He is so cute and will make the perfect baby blanket or little "Tuckie" - that's such an adorable name for a baby blanket !!!

Thanks for saying hello earlier today - best of luck with your new quilt kits - I'm so looking forward to seeing them - Cheers Kris :)