Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hibiscus in the Rain fabric with vintage lace by Rosanna Hope

About a month ago I  designed a new fabric Hibiscus in the Rain Noir by Rosanna Hope . I personally would love it on a big victorian porch covering all the cushions  on white wicker furniture with big hanging ferns.

It would also be a great touch on pillows . Here I have used one of my vintage lace pieces to finish this pillow. It is romantic and I think would look so feminine in a teen or young gals room to achieve that shabby chic look look with a modern twist.
This fabric is available either in my etsy shop or at Spoonflower presently.
It has a stripe coordinate and again call on me for the lace.  Remember my last blog!
Hope you all have a very sweet weekend
hugs,
Rosanna Hope

No comments: