Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Vintage Lace Ruffled Birthday and Flower Girl Toddler and Baby skirtsby Rosanna Hope For Baby Bon Bons

Drop over and see my latest passion, My beautiful baby and toddler vintage lace skirts. They are perfect for your little gal for not only casual wear with her old worn out leather boots and leggins, but equally as stunning walking down the else at a shabby chic or destination beach wedding. They are getting rave reviews from my new clients. They come in all color combinations from the solid ecru laces, pastels to the deep rich gem tone colors. I am making the little Rufflies as we call them here at Baby Bon Bons in Baby sizes 12 month to 24 and Toddler sizes 2 to 5.

 Many of the little skirts are embellished with hand made posies, little silk posies or beautiful large flowers that your little diva can wear as a brooch on her yummy skirt, her jeans or even as a barette in her hair.


 For years I have collected beautiful old pieces of lace at estate sales, flea markets or antique stores. I have always loved these little treasures and not too long ago had a fabulous adventure at an 50 year old fabric store in south Florida that went out of business.  Too much excitement at the auction and I lost a little control and walked out with bolts and bolts of delicate vintage lace.  Thus, My little "Rufflies" were born and I am so excited to be able to share these special pieces of lace with you.
 These skirts are perfect for your little gals birthday party couture and they look adorable with snug little ballet sweetheart neckline bodysuits, boots or silky ballet slippers. I have seen some memorable family holiday pictures with one or two of their little gals dressed up in my little Rufflies and a few little Rufflies are about to walk down the else in New Zealand, England and here in the states. I cannot wait to see the pictures.

This little pink skirt comes with the sweetest little matching purse and the flower can be pinned onto a head band or worn on her shirt in addition . Drop by my Etsy shop to see the growing line of Baby Bon Bon Rufflies each day! Please inquire about wholesale orders for your shop today. All the skirts are lined so no scratches. Skirts can be shipped internationally , just drop a note for pricing.

Have the sweetest New Year filled with lots of love and lace,
hugs,
Rosanna Hope
www.babybonbons.etsy.com

No comments: