Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Babybonbon's First Ballerina Onesie and Tee Shirt, Dancin' and Twirlin' by Rosanna Hope








My first printed Babybonbon Onesies came back from the printers yesterday and I am so thrilled with the vibrant colors .  Each design is printed on Baby onesies, baby lap shirts and toddler Tee tops.   They look adorable on your special little guy or gal both coming and going  with my  original  art on both sides.

I love  Sophia Ballerina, maybe because the background color is one of my favorites.
I hope to have little matching ballerina toe slippers to match this collection with tiny little rose buds  for your little ballerina soon.


Each one of the designs on the onesies is from one of my original drawings or paintings.
They coordinate to my baby blankets and  also little leggins and jackets and coordinate fabrics for your special gift giving and also all your fun sewing projects.

In addition, each piece is hand printed which helps to give this unique knit piece a very artsy and one of a kind look. Occasional small white lines near seams or creases add authenticity to the product of a hand crafted garment, Oh yes, I am proud to say these  are printed and designed in the USA.

Your future ballernia is going to just fall in love with this tee top or onesie and how CUTE under her favorite frilly tutu!
Most onesies and tee tops are printed on 100% polyester and a few designs are printed on 65% poly/ 35% cotton.  They can be machine washed and dryed and are very color safe.
They are extremely soft and come in all baby and toddler sizes.
Presently they can be ordered  in my etsy shop
 so please drop by for all your holiday gifts and also that special new baby shower.

My web site should be up in a few weeks.
Hope you all have a beautiful sweet weekend,
hugs,
Rosanna

1 comment:

VO said...

They look fab Rosanna!