Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

Floral Fantasy Fabric Collection by Rosanna Hope

For the past two weeks I have been out playing in my beautiful tropical garden. Our steamy summer is finally over here in Miami Beach and it is  a pleasure to step outside again and enjoy the sunshine and overhaul the overgrowth of the yard.

So I decided my patio needed a big change.  My cushions and umbrellas are a unique muted lavender and white to match the tiles in the pool . I designed a new fabric for pillows and table cloths and napkins. My inspiration was my blooming hibiscus with a little different modern  color twist.

My new collection of fabrics is called Floral Fantasy and there are 3 different color waves, Aubergine, Peach and White. I am still waiting for the white background to arrive from the printers,  so will blog about it later in the week.

In order to get the exact lavender match to my umbrella  I photographed the umbrella and then grabbed  and color matched the exact shade in photo shop for the background.  The printing on these fabrics turned out perfectly, is stunning and the exact aubergine shade I wanted. I added a coordinate Fantasy stripe and Fantasy Bubble dot which would be great for ruffles, pillow backs, curtains, and all quilting matching projects.
I love this floral design  for upholstery and plan to have this chaise upholstered this week for my outdoor garden room.

This fabric is  now available in organic cotton sateen which has the most beautiful and soft hand .  Also you can have it printed in linen canvas for uphostery and quilting weight cotton.  The silk is available for garments and luxurious scarves.
Please drop by my Etsy shop or drop me a note to order this fabric. The background of the peach is a yummy peachy coral color and  works so well with the Fantasy Bubble Dots and also the Fantasy stripes.


I am very excited to see the results of this garden  room transformation .
I would love to hear your feedback on this collection. If you are interested in any other background color for your special decorator needs please drop me a note to rosannahopeblog@aol.com
I love working with designers  and private customers to help you design  unique patterns for your office or home.

Have a very sweet week and hugs, Rosanna Hope

No comments: