Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

Miss Francine La Froggie Onesie and Tee tops for Baby "Toadally Adorable" by Rosanna Hope for Babybonbons

I have spent the entire weekend working on my new collection of baby onesies and tee tops for baby and toddlers. Printing of my new collection begins tomorrow with the first 6 designs available by this time next week I am hoping.

Miss Francine La Froggie turned out as one of my new favorites.  She is just day dreaming sitting on top her lilly pad sunning herself in her fun funky flower garden. 
On both the back and the front of this onesie I have designed sweet little flowers and bugs that look like big flower appliques but they are printed directly  from my coordinate fabric patterns, Pink bubble dots, yellow bubble dots , green bubble dots and several stripped and plaid designs,  so plan on  making some adorable little clothes to match like little pants, jackets etc with these matching organic sateen cottons and the softest cotton knits you can imagine.


Oh yes, if you click on the onesies front and back above you can see a larger more clear example of the funky flower appliques printed on the onesies!




I just got back my first samples of the knit in the above designs and I was so excited to feel how soft and see how beautifullythey draped. The colors printed exquisitely. This collection of onesies and tees, blankets and little accessories will all coordinate for your little guy or gal. These are going to be the most unique baby shower gifts around soon and they all come wrapped in the yummiest papers and look exactly like a big delicious Bonbon for your special gift giving and especially a gift for your little dolly.

Miss Francine can also be printed directly onto the fabrics for nursery decor like bumpers, drapes, crib skirts, diaper bags, and soft knit sheets.


These little oneseis are especially soft and each one of my 12-15 new designs have one of my original hand painted little friends printed across the front on them.  They are extremely whimsical and particularly unique. I am working on additional little collections  also with my matching fabrics like the pink, yellow and blue bubble dots in the knits for baby tights , leggings and baby bolero jackets.  These should be available before the holidays . 


Oh  yes, baby can be swaddled in this adorable matching silky charmeuse baby blanket and you can put your special little babies name directly on the blanket This is sure to be an heirloom and from the comments I am receiving on the first ones on the market, babies are not letting go of these little luxurious "Tuckies" as we call them here at Babybonbons. They are too  soft and plush!


Okay it has been a long day and time for  bed for me, please drop by again tomorrow and see several more of my new onesie designs I am working on for the printers in the morning.  I am really thrilled the way these are coming out and the fronts and backs are TOADALLY  adorable both coming and going.  I can`t wait for you to see each one of these as one is cuter than the next and they are so different from others on the market presently

Have a very sweet evening and don`t forget to say HI when you visit Babybonbons!!!  I love your feedback and please let me know if you would like to be in on  my early ordering list of these little special items above.  You can order them in 3-6 month, 6-12 month, 12-18 month,
18-24 month and all toddler sizes in the little TEE tops.
Nite nite and hugs,
Rosanna Hope

No comments: