Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Francine La Froggie Fabric by Rosanna Hope for Babybonbons





Today I want to introduce to you all, one of my charming little characters I am designing. Francine La Froggie.  Originally I  hand painted her on fancy little nursery design pillows and one of a kind charmeuse baby blankets. A few of these are featured in my Babybonbons Etsy shop.

When I received my Wacon drawing tablet last August, I redesigned Mademoiselle Francine  for fabric print and now she is available in several sizes on a variety of fabrics. She also has a complimentary fabric, Froggie Double Dots for quilt backs, little pinafores and and all nursery decor ideas. 

I have a little secret, Francine La Froggie is also one of the first of my brand new  collection of Babybonbons Bundles,  Personalized Baby Blankets by Rosanna Hope to be featured very soon. It won`t be long and I will be telling you all about them so stay tuned!
Have a real sweet day,
hugs,
Rosanna


No comments: